I needed to share this. Neil Pasricha’s talk “The 3 A’s of Awesome” is inspiring and makes you stop, and contemplate what are some of the most awesome things you love that are free. You start to realize how incredible the world is, and how much you truly have. One thing he said stuck with me “You will never be as young as you are now”. Isn’t that the reality.
I decided to create my own 10 awesome things and will continue to add posts thinking of more throughout the months. So here it goes, I hope you can relate! =)
1) Blowing bubbles and watching them float away.
2) Your favorite song playing on the radio while driving with the windows down.
3) Bubble baths.
4) Spotting a rainbow. (Double rainbows are even better!)
5) The first cup of coffee in the morning.
6) That conversation you have with a good friend that inspires you, moves you, and pushes you to be a better person.
7) Getting a hand written letter from someone who misses you and wants to let you know.
8) The smell of spring.
9) Finding the right puzzle piece that fits with another!
10) Colors… And a lot of them!